- 3 eggs
- Finely chopped Red bell pepper 2 tsp
- Finely chopped yellow bell pepper 2 tsp
- Finely chopped Capsicum 2 tsp
- Finely chopped Green chilli 1
- Finely chopped onion 1/2
- 50 gms Tofu/Homemade paneer/cheese grated
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Chilli flakes & mixed herbs 1 tsp
- Milk 1 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Take finely chopped bell peppers, capsicum, green chilli and onion.
- Add salt and and grated cheese/paneer in it.
- Add chilli flakes and mix herbs.
- Mix it well.
- Take eggs. Add salt to taste, milk, white pepper and baking powder in it and beat well.
- Take silicon muffin moulds.
- Put 1.5 tsp each mixture in the moulds
- Pour egg over it and fill the moulds 3/4.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree on convection.
- Then bake for 20 minutes on lower rack.
- Muffins are ready. Serve hot with ketchup.
My Tip: Take silicon moulds so that the muffins come out smoothly and does not stick to the sides.