1 Minute Microwave Mug cake!
- All purpose flour - 2 Tbsp
- Coco powder - 1.5 tsp (Unsweetened)
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
- A pinch of salt
- Chocolate chips - 2 tsp (optional)
- Crushed walnuts - 1 tsp
- Fruit jam - 1 tbsp
- Milk - 2 tbsp
- Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
- In a microwave safe mug add flour, sugar, coco powder, salt and baking powder.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix thoroughly using a spoon.
- Add milk, jam and oil. Continue to stir.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, if not sure then microwave for another 10 seconds.
- Take out, let it cool a little then have it warm or you can have it sizzling with a scoop of ice cream on top.
My Tip: You can choose - fruit jams, marmalade or 'Nutella'. Add nuts and chocolate chips to enhance the taste. Cooking time may vary depending on your microwave.