How To Make Stove Top Swiss Roll
Recipe source: frommyownkitchen. Easiest snack you will come across. Prepared in few minutes. Only change I have made to the recipe is use of honey instead of sugar.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Stove Top Swiss Roll
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp honey or Sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence
- Filling: 3 tbsp strawberry conserve or strawberry jam
Steps to make Stove Top Swiss Roll
- Crack the eggs in a bowl & add pinch of salt
- Beat for about 30 seconds till foamy.
- Add in two tbsp of honey and beat on high speed till double in volume
- Add in vanilla essence and flour.
- Beat till all is mixed.
- Grease the non stick pan. Pour the prepared batter on it. Cover with a lid
- Now put the prepared pan on the lowest gas flame for about 5-6 minutes.
- When the batter does not stick to your finger it is ready
- Remove the prepared roll on a tissue paper
- Spread the strawberry conserve /jam on it and roll it.
- Leave aside for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut & serve.
My Tip: Non stick pan has to be used for this recipe. Please check pictorial method for directions.