Eggless Butter Cookies
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- A little more than 1/2 cup of maida but less than 3/4 cup.
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- Beat together sugar and butter till light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Beat again.
- Start adding sieved flour and soda slowly and mix with a spatula. You will be able to make a soft dough with a spatula.
- Divide the dough equally in lemon sized balls. Give it the desired shape, put them in a greased tray leaving some space between the cookies and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
My Tip: These are super easy to make with just 4-5 ingredients.