Singapore Fried Rice Recipe
- 3 cup Cooked Rice
- 150g Chicken
- 2 Gralic cloves chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups Vegetables (Carrots red bell pepper yellow red pepp
- 2 tbsp Green Onions chopped
- 2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 Green chillies slit
- 1 tbsp Light Soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and onions. Stir wll until it turns slightly brown
- Add the chicken and stir for a couple minutes until browned
- Now add the all the vegetables and mix well.
- Pour the rice and keep stirring for 2 mins.
- Add soy sauce along with chilli sauce and mix well to coat, about another 2 mins.
- Season with salt and green onions.