Sweet Mango Chutney Recipe
- 1 kg grated raw Green mango
- 50 gms Salt
- 25 gms each of Fenugreek Onion seeds Aniseed (dry roasted)
- 1/2 kg Jaggery
- 25 gms Chilli powder
- 25 gms of mixed Spice powder
- 150 ml Vinegar
- 500 gms Sugar
- Combine all the ingredients along with grated mango and cook till thick and syrupy.
- At this stage add vinegar and boil till the mixture reaches stringy and syrupy. Bottle up upon cooling.
My Tip: The jaggery could be melted in 1/2 cup water and strained before adding to the grated mango.