Eggless Vanilla Mug Cake with Milk Chocolate
Actually i planned for a molten lava cake but somehow my plan for molten lava cake turned as this vanilla mug cake with a surprise melted chocolate. However this easy mug cake is definitely simple to make, quick to dish out and delicious to enjoy.
- Prep Time1Minutes
- Cooking Time2Minutes
- 4tbsp All purpose flour
- 4tbsp Milk
- 1tbsp Oil
- 1/2tsp Vanilla essence
- 3tbsp Yogurt
- 4tbsp sugar
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp Baking soda
- Milk Chocolate chunks
- Mix the milk, oil, yogurt,vanilla essence in a mug, add in the sugar and mix everything well for few minutes.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix everything for few minutes.
- Now drop milk chocolate chunks in the middle of the cake batter.
- Cook in microwave oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove the mug and enjoy warm.