Sweetened condensed milk toast with orange zest
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Bread slices – 2
- Fruits – few (I used strawberry)
- Orange Zest – 2 tsp
- Sweetened condensed milk – drizzle as per your taste
- Take a skillet and heat 1 tbsp of the butter on medium heat until melted.
- Place the bread slices into the butter and toast it for a minute until golden brown. Now flip the bread and toast for another minute. Switch off.
- Place the toasted bread on serving plates with some fruits. Drizzle condensed milk over the toasted bread (generously). Grate some orange zest on it and serve immediately.