How To Make #Orange choco chip cookies
Delicious orange flavour cookies loaded with chocolate chip for instant cravings. It's a no time recipe.
- Prep Time1mins
- Cook Time1mins
Ingredients to make #Orange choco chip cookies
- Butter 1 tesp
- Castor sugar 1 tesp
- Orange color a pinch
- Orange essence half tesp
- Almond flour 1 tbsp
- Whole wheat flour 1 tbsp
- Choco chips 1 tesp
Steps to make #Orange choco chip cookies
- Mix butter and castor sugar.
- Add orange color and essence. Mix.
- Add almond flour and wheat flour. Mix.
- Add choco chips. Mix.
- Divide in two portion.
- Roll in desired shape.
- Put on a butter paper and microwave at 80 percent for just 1 minute.
- Take out. Let it cool down. Relish.
- Happy cooking :relaxed:
My Tip: When taken out from microwave they are soft but gets firm on cooling down. Also if you are going to double up the recipe increase the micro time by half minute only don't do it double too, cookies would burn.