How To Make Microwave Omelette To Go
Easiest omelette to make and go for those in a rush but still looking for substantial protein energy based breakfast. Have it rolled in a tortilla/multigrain wrap or simply roll it up and eat.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Microwave Omelette To Go
- 1 egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 slice chicken salami shredded
- 5 baby spinach leaves washed and shredded
- 1 tsp cream
- 1 tsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp sour cream
- 3 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Microwave Omelette To Go
- Beat egg and egg yolk with salt, pepper, and cream.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Mix spinach and salami into the cream cheese mixture in a microwave safe bowl and stir well.
- Pour eggs in the bowl and whisk well with all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Microwave the eggs for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and break it up.
- Add the remaining cheese and microwave again for 30 seconds or less.