- Appalam 2
- Green chilly 1 finely chopped
- Onion 1 small finely chopped
- Tomato 1 small finely chopped
- Cucumber 3 tsp finely chopped
- Chilly powder 1 tsp
- Amchur powder 1/4 tsp
- black salt to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- Roast the appalam in the microwave on high for a min. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Now take the appalam and spread the mixture over it and enjoy the chatpata masala appalam.
My Tip: You can use any Papad variety and filling of your choice. I have dry roasted in microwave but you can fry it in oil too.