Ingredients to make Sandwich Bites
- Bread slices 4
- Mayonnaise 4 tsp
- Cheese spread 4 tsp
- Sweet corn 2 tsp
- Carrot grated 3 tsp
- Cucumber 3 tsp finely chopped
- Green lettuce 3 tsp chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Steps to make Sandwich Bites
- First of all pre heat the sandwich griller while making ready the ingredients.
- Take the bread slices and remove the crust off. Grilled the bread slightly in the preheated sandwich griller.
- Apply the cheese spread on one side of all the bread.
- Mixed all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Spread evenly on the bread and cover it with the other slice of bread.
- Cut it into 4 cubes and serve.