Vegetable Omelette in Mug
- 1 egg
- Milk 2 spoons
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder a pinch
- Boiled corn & peas 1 spoon
- Roasted mushrooms 1 tsp
- Grated cheese 1 tbsp
- Toasted bread slices to serve with
- Honey 2 tsp to drizzlw over toasted bread
- Break an egg into a microwavable mug.
- Add salt, pepper and some milk to it.
- Mix with a fork till it becomes frothy.
- Micro high it for a minute.
- Pop in boiled corn and peas to it and micro high again for 50 seconds.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and roasted mushrooms.
- Serve it with some honey drizzled toasted bread.