chocolate paan pie | How to make chocolate paan pie
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About chocolate paan pie
Chocolate-biscuit with a flavour of betel in a fancy way inspired me to make this recipe.
chocolate paan pie is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, chocolate paan pie has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by suman prakash is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The chocolate paan pie recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing chocolate paan pie is few minutes and the time taken for cooking is 10 minutes. This is recipe of chocolate paan pie is perfect to serve 4 people. chocolate paan pie is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love chocolate paan pie. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking chocolate paan pie by commenting on this page below!
Ingredients to make chocolate paan pie
- 1/4 cup rose jam (gulkund)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp finely chopped or powdered cashew nuts
- 100 gms digestive biscuits
- For the filling -1/2 cup grated white chocolate
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 2 tsp sweet paan masala with saunf (Aniseeds)
- 1 tsp finely chopped betel (pan leaves)
- rose petals few silver balls
- Decoration of the platter – paan and rose petals
How to make chocolate paan pie
My Tip:keep in refregerator .