How To Make Jalapeno Garlic Bread
Crispy garlic bread with the spicy flavour of Jalapenos.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Jalapeno Garlic Bread
- French bread 1 loaf
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Garlic powder 1/4 tsp
- Mixed Italian herbs 1/4 tsp
- Olive oil 4 tsp
- Salt- a pinch
- Jalapenos 6 numbers
- Parmesan cheese about 100 gm
- Basil leaves 6 nos
Steps to make Jalapeno Garlic Bread
- Mix the olive oil, finely chopped garlic, garlic powder, salt and mixed italian herbs in a bowl. Allow this mixture to sit for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the french bread loaf into 2 inch thick slices. Apply a generous amount of the olive oil mixture on them.
- Sprinkle some jalapenos and parmesan on top and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- Once done, remove and add some roughly chopped fresh basil leaves.
- Serve it hot with any dip of your choice.
My Tip: You can substitute oil with butter, but olive oil gives a crispy outer layer to the bread.