Nutella 1 Minute chocolate cupcakes
- Dark chocolate (Iused just 2 small pcs)
- All purpose flour 2 tbsp
- Wheat flour 3 tbsp
- Curd 2 tbsp
- Nutella 2 tbsp
- Powdered sugar 1.5 tbsp (add as per your taste)
- Oil 1.5 tbsp (or butter)
- Milk 1 tbsp
- Baking powder a pinch
- Coffee powder a pinch
- Vanilla essence just a drop
- Sieve the dry ingredients - both flours, baking powder, powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add the oil ,curd, nutella to the dry mixture and mix well. Melt the dark chocolate pieces and add to this mix.
- Add coffee powder and milk little by little. Add essence and keep mixing till you get a smooth batter.
- Transfer to a microwave friendly mold and microwave on high (mine is 750 watts) for 1 minute or a little more. (1 min 20 seconds)
- I topped them both with a walnut each. But you can even prepare some lovely looking butter cream frosting if you wish.
My Tip: I have tried this recipe using whole wheat flour only and it turns out very good. So you will be using 5 tbsp wheat flour and no all purpose flour.