Chocolate Cheesecake Rasgullas
- 75 gms Mawa/ Khoya
- 70 ml Milk
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 15 gms cream cheese
- 1 pinch elaichi/cardamom powder
- Few strands of Saffron
- A drop of kesar essence (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate ganache
- 10 rasgullas
- Pistachio slices to garnish
- Squeeze the rasgullas to drain off the sweet liquid. Then cut them into halves.
- In a pan, add in the milk, condensed milk, cream cheese and the mawa. Stir it well till it's combined and smooth. Add in the elaichi powder, saffron strands and the essence. Then turn off the flame.
- Pour this mixture into a piping bag once it's at room temperature. (I have used a 3 part chocolate to one part cream ganache.) Pour that too into a piping bag or spread it using a spoon.
- On a plate, pipe in some ganache, keep a halved rasgulla over it and pipe some mawa mixture over it.
- Garnish with a pista slice and some chocolate chips on top if you wish.
My Tip: It barely takes any time to prepare this dessert if your ingredients are ready. If you have prepared the mawa mixture long ago and kept it open, it will start to dry up. Add some hot milk to it and whisk well, it will be good as new.