How To Make Crispy Paneer
Crispy Paneer is an anytime snack. It is a healthy and tasty dish especially for Paneer lovers.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Crispy Paneer
- 250 gm paneer
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- Salt and red chilli powder to taste
- Oil for frying
Steps to make Crispy Paneer
- Cut the paneer into small cube sizes.
- Next, add corn flour, salt and red chilli powder. Mix it well together.
- Heat the oil and fry in all the paneer cubes.
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.
My Tip: We can add chat masala to make it more spicy.