Ingredients to make Quick Rasmalai
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk- 2 tbsp
- Crushed chhena/paneer- 1 tbsp
- Mini rasgullas- 4
- Mawa- 2 tbsp
- Few strands of saffron
- Cardamom powder a pinch
- Slivered almonds and pistachios- 1 tbsp
Steps to make Quick Rasmalai
- Take a pan, add all the ingredients (except half of the dry fruits to garnish) in it and boil on a high heat for 2 mins.
- Then turn off the flame, let it cool at a room temperature. Keep it in the fridge to cool.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and serve it chilled.
My Tip: You can also make this dish with leftover of barfis and rasgullas.