- Milk -1/2 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk - 2 tbsp
- Crushed chhena/paneer - 1 tbsp
- Mini rasgulla - 4
- Mawa- 2 tbsp
- Few strands of Saffron
- Cardamom powder a pinch
- Slivered almonds and pistachio -1 tbsp
- Take a pan add all the ingredients (except half of dry fruits to garnish) in it, and boil on high heat for 2 mins.
- Switch off the flame, let it cool on room temperatures, now keep in fridge to cool.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and serve chilled.
My Tip: we can also make it with leftover barfi and rasgulla.