How To Make Instant Kokum Kadi
A heavenly summer drink that is very good for health as well.
- Prep Time2mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Instant Kokum Kadi
- Buttermilk- 1 cup
- Kokum syrup- 2 to 3 tsp
- Water- to adjust the consistency
- Salt as per taste
- Sugar- 2- 3 teaspoon
- Ghee- 1 teaspoon
- Cumin- 1 teaspoon
- Green Chilli- 1
- Curry leaves- 1 sprig
Steps to make Instant Kokum Kadi
- Mix the buttermilk and kokum syrup. Adjust the consistency by adding water.
- Next, dissolve the sugar and salt in it.
- To prepare the seasoning, heat ghee in a pan, once it is hot, add in the cumin, curry leaves, chopped green chilli and toss it a little.
- Then add this seasoning to the kokum buttermilk mixture.
- Serve it as an appetizer.
My Tip: You can add all the ingredients according to your preferences.