Dhania Pudina Chutney
- 1 cup mint leaves (pudina) finely chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves (dhania) finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ inch piece of ginger
- 2-3 green chillies ( adjust according to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or Anardana
- Salt to taste
- Put the mint leaves, coriander leaves, cumin, ginger, green chillies, lemon juice/ anardana into a grinder except for the salt.
- Pour in a little water and blend it into a smooth paste.
- Once smooth, pour the chutney in a bowl and adjust salt according to taste.
- You can also keep this chutney stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days in a refrigerator.
- Serve this delicious chutney along with hot samosas or pakoras.