How To Make Spinach, Potato, Carrot Bread Roll in minutes
I was craving for some tempting and instant food as I had just recovered from fever. So I made these bread rolls from easily available ingredients.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Spinach, Potato, Carrot Bread Roll in minutes
- 8 spinach leaves blanched and chopped finely
- Potato 1/2 grated
- Carrot 1/2 grated
- Bread slices 2
- Roasted garlic flakes 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Sesame seeds 1/2 tsp
- Besan 1 tsp for binding
- Chopped coriander leaves 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Steps to make Spinach, Potato, Carrot Bread Roll in minutes
- Heat the oil in a kadai/pan.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and add in a tsp of hot oil. Form bread rolls shapes from this mixture. Keep it aside.
- Deep fry these bread rolls and enjoy them with tomato ketchup.
My Tip: You can also add boiled potato as well. There is no need to add gram flour.