Instant crispy Murmura ( puffed rice) chikki- 2 minutes recipe
- Murmura ( puffed rice ). 200 grms. ( one plate big ).
- Jaggery 200 grams grated.
- Ghee 3 tbsp
- Saunth ( dried ginger ) powder or Tea masala 1 tsp
- In a big kadhai (pan) heat Ghee. Add jaggery and saute.
- As soon as jaggery changes colour ( little brownish ). add murmura and saunth. Mix well and spread on a greased plate.
- Cut diamond shaped squares and enjoy.
My Tip: I make this almost every week . This needs practice to estimate jaggery and murmura amount. This chikki becomes very crispy.