How To Make Amla Jam
Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C and iron, it is so good for our health. As this fruit has so many nutritional and medicinal benefits, I just want my family to consume it in any way. So let's move to the recipe of "Amla Jam" it goes well with bread, chapati or poori. So, a delicious healthy accompaniment is here.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Amla Jam
- 1 kg amla
- Sugar 1 kg
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
Steps to make Amla Jam
- Boil the amlas in water till they become soft. Then separate the pulp from the seed and grind the pulp in a grinder.
- Take a pan. Add the pulp along with the sugar.
- Cook till all the sugar gets absorbed into the pulp and the pulp starts to thicken.
- Then add in the cinnamon powder and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the gas. Then let it cool down and serve. (You can store it in a glass container for several months.)