Amla is a rich source of vitamin-C and iron. It is so good for our health. As this fruit has so many nutritional and medicinal benefits, I just want my family to consume it in a one way or two. So lets move to the recipe of "Amla Jam". :ok_woman: :ok_woman: :ok_woman: It goes well with bread, chapati or poori. So, a delicious healthy accompaniment is here :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:
- Prep Time10Minutes
- Cooking Time30Minutes
- 1 kg amlas
- Sugar 1 kg
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Boil amlas in water till they get soft.
- Separate pulp from seed after boiling them.
- Grind pulp in grinder.
- Take a pan. Add pulp along with sugar.
- Cook till all sugar gets absorbed into the pulp and the pulp started getting thick.
- Add cinnamon powder.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Switch off the gas. Cool down and serve.
- You can store it in glass containers for several months.
My Tip: The pulp to be grinded properly so that we get smooth texture of jam.