How To Make Tawa Tandoori Gobi Naan
No tandoor at home and you're craving for Tandoori Parantha? Check out how to!
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Tawa Tandoori Gobi Naan
- 3 cups wheat flour
- Milk to knead the flour
- Salt a pinch
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Pepper 1 tsp
- 1-2 green chillies
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- Desi ghee as required
- 1 cauliflower
- Ginger 1/2 inch
Steps to make Tawa Tandoori Gobi Naan
- Take the wheat flour in a bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, a pinch of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of desi ghee. Now knead it with milk and cover the prepared dough with a wet cloth for 5 mins once it's done.
- Take a tablespoon of desi ghee and knead the dough once again. Cover it with a wet cloth and keep it aside.
- Grate the cauliflower and add in the mashed ginger and chopped chillies to it. Now add in spices as per your taste, such as salt, pepper, red chilli powder and mix it well.
- Take the prepared dough and make nice medium size balls out of it. Now take one of the ball and roll it into a 2 or 3 inch diameter circle.
- Put some ghee in the centre and place the prepared gobi mixture in the centre. Take all the end points and join it to make a closed pocket with the mixture inside. Add some dry flour and roll it to a circle of 4 to 5 diameter.
- Now place a heavy tawa on the stove and let it heat. Take the prepared parantha in your palm, on the other side apply water throughout and place it on the hot tawa.
- Due to water, the parantha will stick to the tawa. First let it cook on one side, then hold the tawa in a way that the paratha is now directly facing the stove. On a low flame, let it cook and make it crispy.
- Finally remove the prepared crispy parantha from the tawa and apply ghee or butter on it.
- Serve it hot.