Tawa tandoori Gobi naan
- 3 cups wheat flour
- Milk to kneed the flour
- Red chilly powder
- 1-2 Green chilly
- 1/8 tea spoon Baking soda
- desi ghee
- 1 cauliflower
- Take wheat flour in a bowl, add half a tea spoon salt, a pinch if baking soda and 1 tea spoon desi ghee ot it. Now kneed it with milk and cover the prepared dough with wet cloth for 5 min once it's done.
- Take a tablespoon of desi ghee and kneed the dough again and cover it with wet cloth and keep aside.
- Grate the cauliflower and add free ginger and chopped chillies to it. Now add spices as per your taste like salt, pepper, red chilly powder, adaaon and mix well.
- Take the prepared dough and make nice medium size balls.
- Now take one of the ball and roll it into a 2 or 3 inch diameter circle.
- Put some ghee in the centre and place the prepared gobi mixture in the centre.
- Take all the end points and join to make a closed pocket with mixture inside.
- Add some dry flour and roll it to a circle of 4to 5 diameter.
- Now place a heavy tawa on the stove and let it get hot.
- Take the prepared parantha in your palm and the other side apply water throughout and place it on the hot tawa.
- Due to water the parantha will stick to the tawa and now first let it cook one side and then you may hold the tawa in a way that you paratha in now directly facing the stove.
- On low flame let it cook the parantha and make it crispy
- Finally now remove the prepared crispy parantha from the tawa and apply ghee or butter
- Serve hot
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.