How To Make Cappuccino Muffins
A treat for coffee lovers. Adapted from 'hellyeahitsvegan.com'.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time45mins
Ingredients to make Cappuccino Muffins
- 1 cup - skimmed milk
- 1 tsp - vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp - instant coffee
- 1/2 cup - vegetable oil
- 2 tsp - vanilla extract
- 2 cups - flour
- 1/2 cup - brown sugar
- 1 tbsp - baking powder
- 1/2 tsp - salt
- 1/2 cup - chopped dehydrated cherries
Steps to make Cappuccino Muffins
- Line 12 muffin molds with paper cups or grease the molds lightly.
- Sprinkle some flour on the chopped cherries so that they separate and do not stick to each other. This step is important for the cherries to be well distributed in the muffin batter.
- In a bowl whisk the milk and vinegar. To this add coffee and let is dissolve completely. Add oil and vanilla. Whisk this mixture well and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a separate bowl, sieve flour, baking powder and salt. To this add sugar and mix it well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Do not over mix. Fold in the cherries.
- Pour equally into the molds and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.