How To Make Coconut Spritz Cookies
Really easy, melt in your mouth cookies adapted from 'buttercreambarbie', perfect accompaniment for your cup of coffee.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Coconut Spritz Cookies
- 1 & 2/3 cup - flour
- 1/2 cup - butter room temperature
- 6 tbsp - vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup - powdered sugar
- 2 tsp - coconut essence
- 1/4 tsp - salt
Steps to make Coconut Spritz Cookies
- Combine butter and powdered sugar, mixing until light and creamy. Add in coconut essence and salt. Mix to incorporate. Add the flour. Mix until combined and sticks together to form one mass of dough.
- Fill your cookie press or piping bag (use any star nozzle, I used wilton tip 18). Pipe or press onto the ungreased cookie sheet. These do not spread, so you can put them quite close together.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. While you are preheating the oven refrigerate your cookies so that they will hold their shape well and will not spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (will depend on the size and thickness of your cookie) until the edges are just golden and tops are still pale. Cool completely and store in airtight containers.
My Tip: For best results make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature.