- 250 grams fresh prawns peeled
- 8 cloves garlic smashed
- 1 inch ginger piece smashed
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 60 ml lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Wash the prawns, drain and put them in a baking dish.
- Take a large bowl, add in the rest of the listed ingredients and mix them well.
- Now, pour only half of this mixture on top of the prawns.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 55-60 minutes so that the prawns get marinated well.
- You can opt to grill these prawns, or bake in the oven on a temperature of 176 degree celsius for 5 minutes on each side till they turn pink
- Once cooked, put these tandoori prawns on a serving plate.
- Brush the prawns with the leftover mixture and serve them hot.