How To Make Sweet and Sour Amla Jaggery Pattice
old recipe by my mom..its too yummy and tasty recipe with the benefits of amla and jeggry
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Sweet and Sour Amla Jaggery Pattice
- yellow moong dal 3/4 cup
- plain oats 1/2 cup
- grated carrot -1
- onion grated 1
- jeggry powdered 1 tablespoon
- green chili chopped -2
- Chat masala 1 tsp
- Grated amla/Indian gooseberry 4 mediom
- choped fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil- 2 tsp
Steps to make Sweet and Sour Amla Jaggery Pattice
- Wash and soak moong dal for 3 hours..with water..after that drain water and set aside
- In a saucepan boil soaked moong dalnow blend the dal and make a fine paste..
- In another sauce pan heat 1 tsp oil and saute onion.amla .green chili.and carrot.fir 5 minuts.
- Transfer this saute mixture in a bowl..add mashed dal .oats .chat masala.salt fresh coriander.. jeggry powdered.a nd mix well.
- Now divide the mixture into equal parts shape the each portion to a patty..
- Heat a non stick pan on a medium heat..brush some oil .place 5-6 Patty . Cook till golden brown..
- Serve with amla coriander chutny..or salad
My Tip: If you want a good taste of amla ..after grated u can boil then use it