Healthy Paranthas !!!
- Methi leaves - 1 cup (washed & cut)
- Carrots grated - 3
- Oats - 1 katori
- Multigrain atta - abt 2 big cups
- Onion - 1 big finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red chilly powder - 1tspn ( adjust to taste )
- Turmeric powder- half tspn
- Oil for making parathas
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients except oil and knead into soft dough
- Keep aside for half an hour
- Then make small balls & roll to make round parathas.
- Put on a tawa & cook from both sides...
- Drizzle oil and make the parathas
- Serve hot with curd, ketchup or pickle of your choice