How To Make Til Gur Roll
Yummy, and healthy rolls
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Til Gur Roll
- One cup roasted til (white seasame seeds)
- Half cup grated gur (jaggery)
- One fourth tablespoon black pepper (kali mirch)
- One tablespoon grated ginger (aadrak)
Steps to make Til Gur Roll
- Grind the til and gur separately
- Mix them together in a plate
- Add black pepper and ginger. Mix them well like a dough.
- Grease one aluminium foil with ghee. Make the dough-like mixture flat with a rolling pin (belan) on the aluminium foil.
- Roll the flattened mixture.
- Cut the roll into pieces measuring approximately 2 inches each
- The til gur roll are ready. Serve