Til Gur Roll
- One cup roasted til (white seasame seeds)
- Half cup grated gur (jaggery)
- One fourth tablespoon black pepper (kali mirch)
- One tablespoon grated ginger (aadrak)
- Grind the til and gur separately
- Mix them together in a plate
- Add black pepper and ginger. Mix them well like a dough.
- Grease the aluminum foil with ghee. Make the dough-like mixture flat with a rolling pin (belan) on the aluminum foil.
- Roll the flattened mixture up.
- Cut them into pieces measuring approximately 2 inches.
- The til gur roll ups are ready for serve!