Prawn pepper boats
- Prawns - 10-12
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- For the dip :
- Hung curd - 1/4 th cup
- Cheese spread - 2 tbsp
- Whipped cream - 3 tbsp
- Chives/dill leaves - 1 tbsp
- White pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red and yellow bell peppers
- 1. Marinate the prawns with lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, and salt for 10 minutes.
- 2. Whisk hung curd, cream, cheese spread, pepper powder , salt to form a smooth and fluffy paste.
- 3. Cut the bell peppers into small bite size pieces.
- 4. Pipe the dip onto the bell peppers.
- 5. Saute the marinated prawns in little oil and serve on top of the bell peppers, sprinkle the chives on top.