Ingredients to make Yakitori
- 450g Chicken
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sake
- 1/4 cup Mirin
- 2 Onion
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Steps to make Yakitori
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 mins.
- In a small pot mix soy sauce, sugar ,sake and mirin, boil for 10 mins
- Cut the chicken into cubes and the onion into long pieces.
- Skewer chicken and onions altenately.
- Heat oil in a flat frying pan.
- Add the cooked skewered meat and salt, cook until browned on all side for 5 mins.
- Dip chicken in store-bought Teriyaki sauce and serve.