How To Make Chutney Bread Pakora
This instant to cook dish has a very simple recipe to follow and is a highly popular snack amongst kids and adults in India.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Chutney Bread Pakora
- 4 sliced white bread cut into halves
- ½ cup coriander mint chutney
- 1 cup Besan
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 4 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- ï†¾ cup Water
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Steps to make Chutney Bread Pakora
- Mix the spices and seasoning with the besan, add water slowly, beating it in to avoid lumps, use enough water to make a thick batter, like heavy cream.
- Add the fresh coriander leaves and blend in, check seasoning.
- Use a butter knife to spread the chutney on the slices of bread and make 2 sandwiches.
- Heat oil as required to deep fry.
- Gently dip the sandwiches in the batter and drop into the hot oil.
- Fry on medium flame, till light golden brown.
My Tip: you can add sliced tomatoes, grated cheese or thin slices of paneer to this recipe as well