How To Make Cucumber Corn Bites
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Cucumber Corn Bites
- Fresh Cucumber - 2
- For the Corn Filling :
- 1 Cup - Sweet corn (steamed)
- 1 - Medium onion finely chopped
- 1 - Tomato finely chopped (first remove the seeds)
- 1/2 - Green capsicum finely chopped
- 1/2 - Red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 - Cucumber Finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon - chopped fresh coriande
- 1 Tablespoon - lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon - olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon - honey
- 1 Teaspoon - dried oregano herb
- 1 Teaspoon - chopped jalapeno
- Salt according to taste
Steps to make Cucumber Corn Bites
- Mix all the ingredients for corn filling except for the whole cucumber.
- Now take the fresh Cucumber wash it and peel it (to give it a designer look, you can peel cucumber in strips as I did)
- Now cut cucumber into rounds.
- Now from each cucumber rounds scoop out some cucumber to form a cucumber cup as shown in picture.
- Now fill the cucumber cup with the corn salad filling. Chill in the fridge for a few minutes.
- And serve it.