How To Make Eggless Blueberry Jam Muffins
These muffins are eggless but not vegan and butterless. You can replace the blueberry jam with your favourite jams or fruit chunks. These muffins can be made with different variations and trust me they satisfy everyone's tastebuds.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time40mins
Ingredients to make Eggless Blueberry Jam Muffins
- 2 cups - All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup - Sugar
- 2 tsp - Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp - Baking soda
- 1 cup - Yogurt
- 1/2 cup - Oil
- 1/4 cup - Milk
- 1 tsp - Vanilla extract
- 12 tsp - Blueberry Jam
Steps to make Eggless Blueberry Jam Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, line the muffin tray with muffin papers.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the sugar and mix, meanwhile in a small bowl whisk the yogurt, milk, oil, vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, whisk lightly. Do not over mix the batter.
- Spoon the batter to the already prepared pan upto half of the muffin paper.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the jam into half filled batter, top it with the muffin batter upto 3/4th of the muffin paper and bake for 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack and cool it.
- Carefully remove the muffins from the pan, cool completely and enjoy.