Coco - Cinna - Coffee!
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Coco powder - 1 & 1/2 tsp
- Whipped cream/Vanilla ice cream for garnish (optional)
- Sugar - 1 to 2 tsp
- Coffee - 2 tsp
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
- In the mug, add coffee, sugar and a little water and with a spoon start the stirring. (Called as "Coffee beating")
- The harder and faster you beat the coffee, it will turn its colour from dark brown to beige.
- Bring the milk to a boil and add in the coco powder & cinnamon. Give it a nice stir and with the help of a strainer pour in the mug.
- Put a dallop of ice cream on top and sprinkle some coffee+cinnamon powder.