How To Make Triple Decker Sandwiches
One of the most easy sandwiches plus absolutely great in taste these sandwiches are a must in parties and picnics.The Orange and Green fillings combined with the white of bread makes it a patriotic presentation as well.This was contributed in the group The Global Cookery for Independence Day and a picnic theme which they combined.This recipe combines both these themes very effectively.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time45mins
Key ingredients for Triple Decker Sandwiches
Ingredients to make Triple Decker Sandwiches
- 4 whole wheat sandwich bread slices
- 2 normal white sandwich bread slices
- For the Orange spread:
- 1/2 cup grated Carrot
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise (eggless)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- For the Green spread:
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Paneer
- 2 tbsp Green Coriander Chutney
Steps to make Triple Decker Sandwiches
- For both the spreads: Mix the ingredients very well for both the spreads in different bowls.
- Making the sandwiches: Take a slice of whole wheat bread.Spread 1 tbsp of the Orange filling on the slice.Keep a slice of the normal white bread on top and press lightly.
- Spread a tbsp of the Green filling on the slice and cover with another slice of whole wheat bread and press lightly again.
- Cut the sandwich into 2 parts for big and 4 for small sandwiches.You can also cut it into fingers. Serve with ketchup.