Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. | How to make Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. (148 likes)
- By Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji
Created on 26th Sep 2015
About Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab.
Kebabs cooked with a Gilaf which means a Cover. Chicken mince mixed with fragrant Indian spices, nuts and cheese, finished with a Gilaf of Onion ,Tomatoes and Capsicum accompanied with Onion Laccha Salad and Spicy Mint-coriander-yogurt chutney.
Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab., a mouth-watering delicacy which no one can resist. Most people try this amazing dish at restaurants, but with this recipe you can easily make it at home with the same taste. This super quick and easy recipe is written by Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji. Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. is a dish which demands no explanations, it's a whole world of flavour in itself. Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. is a very simple and easy recipe to prepare. The time required to make this recipe is not very much, but the delicious taste it renders is just remarkable. This recipe of Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. by Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji is perfect to serve 4 people. Even beginners can also try this recipe. The recipe is explained step by step with pictures that it becomes very easy to understand each and every step, which actually turns out to be very useful. So, the next time you have a get together, night party, kitty party or any other occasion don't forget to try out the absolutely amazing Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab..
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time3Hours
Ingredients to make Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab.
- Chicken mince very fine - 500 gm.
- Brown onion paste - Äµ th cup
- Ginger Paste - ï†¾ th tbsp.
- Garlic Paste - ï†¾ th tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder - 1 ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder - ½ tsp.
- Cumin powder - ½ tsp.
- Lemon juice - 1 Äµ tbsp.
- Almonds blanched peeled and coarsely ground - ï†¾ tbsp.
- Cashew nuts coarsely ground - ï†¾ tbsp.
- Fresh coriander finely chopped - ½ bunch (medium sized)
- Green chillies finely chopped - 4
- Chicken fat - 60 gms
- Egg - 1 (Optional)
- Thick cream/ cream cheese/ processed cheese - 1 & ½ tbsp.
- Kewra water/ screw-pine natural edible essence - 1 tsp
- For the Gilaf/Outer covering: Onion finely chopped - 40 gms
- Tomatoes deseeded chopped - 40 gms
- Capsicum finely chopped - 40 gms
- For basting the chicken pieces: Pure ghee - 1 & 1/2 tsp
- For Sprinkling: Lemon Juice - 1
- Chaat masala – 1/4 tsp (Optional)
- For accompaniments: Onion laccha salad
- Mint - coriander - yogurt chutney