Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. | How to make Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab.
Kebabs cooked with a Gilaf which means a Cover. Chicken mince mixed with fragrant Indian spices, nuts and cheese, finished with a Gilaf of Onion ,Tomatoes and Capsicum accompanied with Onion Laccha Salad and Spicy Mint-coriander-yogurt chutney.
Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. is a popular aromatic and delicious dish. You can try making this amazing Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. in your kitchen. This recipe requires few minutes for preparation and 180 minutes to cook. The Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. by Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji has detailed steps with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. at home without any difficulty. Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. is enjoyed by everyone and can be served on special occasions. The flavours of the Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. would satiate your taste buds. You must try making Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. this weekend. Share your Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. cooking experience on the BetterButter platform. You can also use the "What's cooking" feature on the app to get in touch with other home chefs like Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji for inputs. In case you have any queries for Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. you can comment on the recipe page to connect with the Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji. You can also rate the Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab. and give feedback.
Ingredients to make Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab.
- Chicken mince very fine - 500 gm.
- Brown onion paste - Äµ th cup
- Ginger Paste - ï†¾ th tbsp.
- Garlic Paste - ï†¾ th tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder - 1 ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder - ½ tsp.
- Cumin powder - ½ tsp.
- Lemon juice - 1 Äµ tbsp.
- Almonds blanched peeled and coarsely ground - ï†¾ tbsp.
- Cashew nuts coarsely ground - ï†¾ tbsp.
- Fresh coriander finely chopped - ½ bunch (medium sized)
- Green chillies finely chopped - 4
- Chicken fat - 60 gms
- Egg - 1 (Optional)
- Thick cream/ cream cheese/ processed cheese - 1 & ½ tbsp.
- Kewra water/ screw-pine natural edible essence - 1 tsp
- For the Gilaf/Outer covering: Onion finely chopped - 40 gms
- Tomatoes deseeded chopped - 40 gms
- Capsicum finely chopped - 40 gms
- For basting the chicken pieces: Pure ghee - 1 & 1/2 tsp
- For Sprinkling: Lemon Juice - 1
- Chaat masala – 1/4 tsp (Optional)
- For accompaniments: Onion laccha salad
- Mint - coriander - yogurt chutney
How to make Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab.
My Tip:1.You may add an egg to the chicken mince mixture, as an egg has a binding property. 2.You may use cream cheese/ processed cheese instead of using thick cream, while preparing the Chicken mince mixture. 3.You may prepare the chicken mince mixture 01 day in advance and keep it refrigerated and use it when required. 4.Drizzling with melted pure ghee/ melted butter/ Canola oil keeps the chicken kebabs juicy and tender. 5.You may use a tandoor, oven or barbecue for the kebabs. 6.You may sprinkle a little chaat masala before serving the kebabs.