How to make Garam Masala
- 2 Cups - Basmati Rice (Long Grain)
- 1 Cup - Quinoa
- 10 -12 Paneer cubes (Medium Sized)
- 15 - French Beans (slit and sliced)
- 2 - Onions (finely Chopped)
- 1 - Carrot (sliced)
- 2 - Potatoes (medium sliced into cubes)
- 1 - Green Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Tsp - Ginger Paste
- 1 Tsp - Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Tsp - Turmeric/Haldi
- 1 Tsp - Cumin/Jeera
- 1 Tsp - Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp - Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp - Sabji Masala
- 2 Tsp Oil
- 1 Inch Cinnamon Stick
- 4-5 Pepper Corns
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Tsp - Aachar Masala
- Fresh Coriander finely chopped
- Fresh Coriander to garnish
- Salt to Taste
- Soak the Basmati rice and Quinoa for 1 hour and then pressure cook.
- Marinate the Paneer with salt and Aachari masala for 30 minutes and roast it on medium flame . Keep the Aachari Paneer aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add Cumin, Bay Leaf, Pepper corns, Turmeric and Cinnamon stick. Roast for few seconds.
- Add onions, ginger paste and garlic paste and roast till the onions turn slightly brown.
- Add all the chopped veggies, salt and chilli powder and keep it on medium flame till the veggies are nicely cooked. Ensure it does not burn.
- Add Garam Masala and Sabji Masala and mix well. Saute for 2 Minutes.
- Add the boiled rice and quinoa. Mix well so that the masala, veggies and rice, quinoa blend well . Add salt if needed.
- Garnish with Aachari Paneer, chopped coriander and serve hot with Boondi Raita or any Raita of your choice.