How To Make Banana Nutella French Toast
The addition of ripe banana and nutella makes this french toast recipe a classic contemporary dish.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time8mins
Ingredients to make Banana Nutella French Toast
- 2 slices white/brown bread
- 1 ripe banana thinly sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon nutella
- 60 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steps to make Banana Nutella French Toast
- Take a slice of bread and spread nutella evenly on it.
- Next, arrange the banana slices on top of the nutella covered bread.
- Now, place the second slice of bread on top of this, like a sandwich.
- Take a small bowl, beat the egg in it, pour in the milk and vanilla together. Whisk well so that all the ingredients blend well together.
- Take a pan and heat the butter in it on a medium flame.
- Now, put the sandwich into the mixture, make sure to cover both sides.
- Place the sandwich into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side till it forms a light brown colour.
- Dust french toast with the powdered sugar and serve immediately.