Key ingredients for Aleti Paleti
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Aleti Paleti
- oil 4 tbsp
- onions 2 large
- finely chopped green chillies 3
- ginger-garlic paste 1 tbsp
- goat ’s kidney 12
- skinned and cubed goat ’s spleen 2
- goat ’s liver 1 skinned and cubed
- garam masala a pinch
- coriander 1 small bunch
- salt 1 tsp
Steps to make Aleti Paleti
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions till light brown. Add green chillies and ginger-garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Add the kidneys, lower the flame, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Now add the spleen and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Lastly add the liver, spices and coriander, then cook for 2-3 minutes. Season to taste. Serve immediately with chapatis.