How To Make Sprouts and Barley Flour Pancakes / Bajre ka Pooda
A Pooda is basically a mix of flours, spices and water which are easy to make and very healthy.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Sprouts and Barley Flour Pancakes / Bajre ka Pooda
- 1/2 cup Wheat flour
- 200 gms steamed and mashed Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Bajra Flour
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 1/8 cup chopped Corriander
- 2 Green chillies- chopped fine
- Red chilly powder
Steps to make Sprouts and Barley Flour Pancakes / Bajre ka Pooda
- Combine flours, coriander and spices in a bowl. To this add 1½ cups of water and mix by adding sprouts mash.
- Bring the batter to pouring consistency by adding more water if required.
- Add few drops of oil to a pan and pour in ladleful of batter on it. Evenly spread the batter.
- Cook till lover part darkens over medium flame. Gently flip and continue cooking on other side. Repeat and complete the batter.
My Tip: Soak the batter for 15 min and then start cooking.