How To Make Bengali style sunday special chicken curry
From a very first day i was so curious about microwave cooking.and first time i tried this chicken curry and the result came out delicius..after so many times i cooked this bengali style chicken curry in microwave..it is a simple microwave solo cooking method..anybody who has microwave can ake this curry easily..
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Bengali style sunday special chicken curry
- Chicken - 1kg
- Potato - 2 ,cut into 4pieces
- Ginger paste - 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Tomato - 1 large chopped
- Green chili - 2 ,slit
- Onion - 2 large(1 thinly sliced,1 paste
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder -1 tsp
- Bengali garam masala - 1/2 tsp ( set roast 1inch stick cinnamon, 3-4 green cardamom,5 cloves .make fine powder.
- Chili powder - 1/2 tsp ( or adjust to your taste)
- Salt - As required
- Sugar - 2/4 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1 handful ,chopped and washed
- Lemon juice - 1/2 -1 tsp
Steps to make Bengali style sunday special chicken curry
- Washed chicken thoroughly.
- Heat a micowave bowl with 3- 4tbsp oil, add 2 bay leaves ,1/2 inch stick cinamon ,2green cardamom, 3 cloves.micro it for 1 minute on 100% power
- Once you get nice aroma .add sliced onion ,micro it for a minute.
- Now add onion paste .add little salt..micro onion for 2 minute on 100%power
- Then add ginger garlic paste..again micro it for a minute.
- Now add tomato ,potato ,chicken ,and all dry masala, salt to taste.give a good stir.
- Put in a microwave and micro it for 4minutes on 100%powder
- Then add a cup of water and slit green chili
- Then micro chicken for 15 minutes in 80%power
- Stir chicken in every 3minutes..
- If you will see after 15minutes chicken won't cooked well then again micro it for further 5-6 mintues..
- Then add garam masala . lemon juice and coriander leaves..give a good stir..
- Micro it for a minute.
- Ready bengali style chicken curry in microwave .
- Serve it with steam rice..