Oil Free Biscuit Cake
- 1 bowl grinded Parle Biscuit powder
- Pinch of Sweet Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cherry (to taste)
- 1 bowl of milk (if the paste is still dry, you can add more milk)
- Chocolate Syrup (for decoration)
- Mix the biscuit powder, soda, baking powder, cherry, milk in a bowl to make a smooth paste (like a cake batter).
- Put the parchment paper on the cake pan. Pour the paste in it.
- Microwave it on 180 degrees ; for 5 minutes.
- Take it out of the microwave and cool it down. Decorate it with the Chocolate syrup as shown in the picture or it's up to you!
- Cut it into pieces, and serve it.
My Tip: Check it after 5 mins if its ready, or else keep it in the microwave for another 2 mins.