How To Make Beetroot Infused Grilled Basa Fish & Radish - Pomegranate Dip
basa fish fillet which is marinated in a beetroot puree and grilled on tawa using just a teaspoon of olive oil is served with a delicious radish and pomegranate dip. The dip is prepared using low fat hung curd which is mixed with a grated radish and pomegranate to balance the taste of less spicy fish. The addition of dill leaves enhances the flavor of dip and gives a fresh flavor.
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Beetroot Infused Grilled Basa Fish & Radish - Pomegranate Dip
- 1 Basa Fish fillet
- 1 Beetroot, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Crushed black pepper corns
- For Dip :
- 1 Cup Low fat curd
- 3 Tbsp Radish, grated
- 4 Tbsp Pomegranate
- 1 Tbsp Dill leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Beetroot Infused Grilled Basa Fish & Radish - Pomegranate Dip
- Puree the chopped beetroot by adding little water and keep aside.
- Wash the fillet and keep aside.
- Add curd to a muslin cloth, make a knot and hang it high to prepare a hung curd. (do not use whey which drips from the curd )
- Add beetroot puree in a bowl and add salt followed by olive oil.
- Marinate the fish for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Heat the grill tawa and smear 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Place the marinated fish along with the marinated puree, sprinkle crushed pepper corns on top ( both the sides ) and grill it for 5 - 8 minutes on both the sides.
- Once done, switch off the pan, cover the grill pan with an aluminum foil and keep aside.
- Meanwhile, take hung curd in a small bowl and add grated radish followed by salt, dill leaves and pomegranate. Mix well.
- Serve the grilled fish along with radish & pomegranate dip.