Nutty, Fruity; Sprouty :grinning: Rice paper Wrap.
- Apple 1
- Pear 1
- Orange 1
- Pomegranate seeds 1/4 cup
- Green grapes ( peeled and chopped ) 1/4 cup
- Rice paper sheets 12.
- Mixed roasted nuts 1/2 cup
- Mixed Sprouts 1/2 cup
- Home-made Paneer 1/2 cup (grated ) Avoid paneer if you want to make it lactose free.
- Five Spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt a pinch ( optional ).
- Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Basil dried 1/ 4 tsp
- Home made Orange zest 1 tsp
- Lettuce leaves while making wrap. ( of 1/2 lettuce ).
- For kids
- Chocolaty chips 1 tbsp
- Grated cheese 1 tbsp
- Stir fry Sprouts just for a minute with just a little oil and a pinch of salt.
- Chop all fruits , mix with juice of half lemon and keep in fridge.
- Blanch and cut all nuts.
- Add Five spice powder, zeera , pepper and Basil to the fruits.
- Add a pinch of salt for taste ( optional ).
- Add grated paneer. Mix Everything including Sprouts well. Add Orange Zest for flavour.
- Take warm water in a bowl and dip one rice paper holding from one side just for 1 /2 minute. Same way hold from another end and dip again for 1/2 minute.
- Pet dry on a kitchen towel and transfer on work place ( preferably wooden).
- Put a lettuce leaf in the centre and one spoonful of filling. Again put a lettuce leaf over filling and make a wrap.
- You can also fold the sides and make pockets.
- Serve with your favourite dip. If eating as breakfast and brunch a cup of filter coffee is all you need. No need of dip..
- For kids.
- Add chocolate chips and serve with mayonnaise or sour creme. Or can add grated cheese while wrapping.
My Tip: If you want spicy filling you can add chilli flakes to the filling. Can Make it nonvege ( After bird flu threat over). also.