How To Make No Bake Dessert Cups
Make these cool eggless desserts stepping away from the oven. Oreo biscuits are used to make the cups and filled with fruits and whipped cream.We are not adding any sugar to the recipe. The ingredients have natural sugar.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time0mins
Ingredients to make No Bake Dessert Cups
- 15 - oreo biscuits any flavour
- 25 gms - melted butter
- Whipped cream as required
- Diced fruits: apple mango grapes pineapple kiwi etc
- You can use any fruits of your choice or seasonal fruits.
Steps to make No Bake Dessert Cups
- Take oreo biscuits along with cream and finely crush them in a grinder.
- Melt butter and keep aside.
- Now mix the two biscuit crush and butter gently.
- In a muffin mould place the cupcake liners. Coat the mixture on bottom and sides of cup cake liners and press well.
- Keep them in fridge for 15 - 30 minutes for the oreo moulds to set.
- Take them out and gently remove the liners from the cups.
- Fill it with a layer of chopped fruits.
- Now Top it with whipped cream and keep it in fridge to set for half an hour.