Tomato cheese sandwich
- 6 mediumsized tomatoes 8 slices of bread 4 cheese slices
- 4 tbsp oregano (Italian herbs) salt to sprinkle
- Tomato ketch up (optional) Butter to spread on bread
- 1) Thinly Slice tomatoes.Spread them in dish,sprinkling salt, oregano evenly on them.Cover them n keep aside. 2)Applying butter both sides, in a pan lightly roast breads slices.Stack it up covering them.
- 3) Drizzle to the tomatoes ketchup ( optional), 1/2 cheese slice tomatoes slices nicely evenly tucked between two lightly roasted paired bread slices.
- 4)Press lightly in Palm so stuffing doesn't fall out and sits resting evenly between slices.
- 5) Roast them again to make crispy. Flipping to all sides.
- 6) Cut in long strips lengthwise or horizontally or diagonally in triangle.
- 7) Savour with mustard sauce or tomato sauce.
My Tip: Indian version :Can alternate tomatoes with mashed potatoes stuffing mixed with grated carrots,finely chopped corianders. Masalas mainly are garlic, green chillies paste, garam masala, salt to taste, lemon juice