Open-Face Banana Cottage Cheese Sandwich
Cottage cheese is my most favorite since childhood. I like to experiment a lot with cottage cheese. It's mine and my family's favorite. Hence, I came up with my own creation. You can eat this every day and its very quick and delicious.
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time10Minutes
- 2 slices - wheat bread
- 1/4 cup - low fat cottage cheese (paneer)
- 1 - medium banana sliced
- 2 tsp - powdered sugar (adjust accordingly)
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp - honey/maple syrup
- 1 tsp - milk
- Combine cottage cheese, sugar and milk in a blender jar and blend well. It should be of spreadable consistency. Add more milk if required. Keep aside.
- Toast the bread on both sides.
- Spread cottage cheese evenly on top of both the slices.
- Top with sliced banana.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and drizzle honey over the top.
- Cover it with the remaining slice of toasted bread.
My Tip: To make open-face sandwich, just skip the second slice of bread. Serve immediately as it tends to become soggy if kept for long.